|Job Location:||Brookville, PA|
Miller Fabrication Solutions is looking for a Sales associate to work in coordination with our customer account representatives. This position will require the handling of communications, data entry, and other customer related duties for assigned customers. The person in this position work in coordination with our customer account representatives to assist in growing and maintaining a profitable gross margin for assigned accounts. This role also includes presenting a professional appearance in line with the following job responsibilities as well as presenting a professional attitude.
Education: Some Business/Marketing training preferred.
Experience: sales or office experience preferred.
- Concise report writing is required to assist in communicating complex issues aided by good analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Reliable and dependable work ethic, including following written or verbal instructions. Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Excellent PC skills: and software application (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ERP, CRM).
- Generate a culture that fosters continual improvement throughout the assigned site(s).
- Strong, pro-active written and verbal communicator to customers, clients and coworkers.
- Demonstrate the Core Values of Miller Fabrication Solutions:
- Provide sales support for customers, agents, subsidiaries, and subsidiary designated customers.
- Ensure inquiries are responded to promptly and concisely.
- Generate quotations for assigned accounts by managing information flow throughout Miller Fabrication Solutions (Engineering, Production, Quality, Shipping, Purchasing).
- Communicate daily issues to relevant sales personnel & top management.
- Maintain accurate monthly sales order, forecasting and S&OP data.
- Understand and adhere to ISO regulations.
- Market and customer data are maintained for easy access & understanding.
- Interaction with Sales, Engineering and Production staffs is conducted professionally & effectively.
- Manage new product and critical orders from start to finish ensuring an error-free and timely completion. This requires successful interaction with all Miller Fabrication Solutions departments.
- Organize kick-off meetings once an order is received to ensure all departments have the current drawings/specifications and to ensure the order is processed in a timely manner.
- Employee will give full attention to all tasks.
- Employee will follow all safety policies/practices/guidelines and will ensure all safety requirements are met or exceeded when performing all tasks.
- Employee will work to identify hazards and unusual circumstances and will assist in the continual improvement of safety practices and procedures.
- Employee will participate in safety training programs.
- Employee will ask questions, share and apply learning.
- Employee will request help (if needed) to do all work safely.
Personal Protection Equipment (As required in production area). All personal protection equipment will be provided with the exception of steel-toed footwear.
The on-going growth and dynamic nature of Miller Fabrication Solutions may require this job description to change. Changes in the job description will be at the sole discretion of management. This description is intended as an outline of the principal duties of the position; other duties may be assigned to further the interest of Miller Fabrication Solutions.
A major portion of this position (at least 50% of the job) requires the individual to maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that the individual gets along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
Miller Fabrication Solutions is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on his or her age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, or because he or she is an individual with a disability, protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and local laws.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: