|Job Location:||Brookville, PA|
The appropriate candidate for this position will have the ability to learn how to confidently and efficiently troubleshoot and repair equipment to support the production needs of the company. In this role, the maintenance technician will support daily production operations.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent. Preferred candidate will also have additional training in mechanical or electrical processes and some maintenance background or mechanical ability.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Must have the ability to quickly comprehend the function of the machines used in fabrication and machining processes.
- Can successfully meet daily physical demands and required work hours, including overtime.
- Performs well in a production and shop environment, follows safe work practices.
- Demonstrate the Core Values of Miller Fabrication Solutions:
- Perform equipment maintenance duties in production areas, according to standard operating procedures.
- Plan and help coordinate preventative maintenance and general repairs on all equipment.
- Learn how to repair equipment and work with operators and other support entities (supervisors, crew leaders, production manager, and other support staff).
- Learn how to troubleshoot minor electrical issues.
- Learn how to troubleshoot mechanical breakdowns and repair as necessary.
- Responsible for ordering and receiving parts.
- Maintain accurate maintenance records.
- Be able to use a computer.
- Other tasks and special projects, as assigned by manager.
- Assist with maintenance at other facilities as needed.
- Employee will give full attention to all tasks.
- Employee will follow all safety policies/practices/guidelines and will ensure all safety requirements are met or exceeded when performing all tasks.
- Employee will work to identify hazards and unusual circumstances and will assist in the continual improvement of safety practices and procedures.
- Employee will participate in safety training programs.
- Employee will ask questions, share and apply learning.
- Employee will request help (if needed) to do all work safely.
Personal Protection Equipment (As required in production area). All personal protection equipment will be provided with the exception of steel-toed footwear.
The on-going growth and dynamic nature of Miller Fabrication Solutions may require this job description to change. Changes in the job description will be at the sole discretion of management. This description is intended as an outline of the principal duties of the position; other duties may be assigned to further the interest of Miller Fabrication Solutions.
A major portion of this position (at least 50% of the job) requires the individual to maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that the individual gets along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
Miller Fabrication Solutions is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on his or her age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, or because he or she is an individual with a disability, protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and local laws.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: