Do you have what it takes to join a growing family-owned manufacturer and grow your career? Are you accountable, respectful, coachable and honest? You could be a great fit for one of our many job openings at Miller Fabrication Solutions!
We offer an excellent Total Rewards package, including medical insurance, dental and vision, paid vacation, paid holidays, quarterly incentive opportunities, and much more!
We are looking for talented welders to join our workforce! In this role, you will need welding experience, attention to detail, a great attitude and a team player mentality.
You will need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- One (1) to three (3) months related experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Flexibility in working hours and responsibilities as required by workload and production needs
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions
Key Job Objectives:
- Employee will give full attention to all tasks.
- Employee will follow all safety policies/practices/guidelines and will ensure all safety requirements are met or exceeded when performing all tasks.
- Employee will work to identify hazards and unusual circumstances and will assist in the continual improvement of safety practices and procedures.
- Employee will participate in safety training programs.
- Employee will ask questions, share and apply learning.
- Employee will request help (if needed) to do all work safely.
Personal Protection Equipment (As required in production area)
- Must wear safety glasses with side shields (ANSI Z87.1-1989.)
- Must wear full face shield in addition to eye protection when using 4” or larger hand grinders
- Must wear steel-toed safety shoes (ANSI Z41-1991.)
- Must wear hearing protection
- Must wear required welding protective clothing and helmet.
The fine print: The on-going growth and dynamic nature of Miller Fabrication Solutions may require this job description to change. Changes in the job description will be at the sole discretion of management. This description is intended as an outline of the principal duties of the position; other duties may be assigned to further the interest of Miller Fabrication Solutions. A major portion of this position (at least 50% of the job) requires the individual to maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that the individual gets along with customers, clients, co-workers and management. This also includes presenting a professional appearance appropriate with your job responsibilities as well as presenting a professional attitude representing Miller Fabrication Solutions.