|Job Location:||Brookville, PA|
Miller Fabrication Solutions is offering an unpaid, remote/virtual internship for the Spring 2021 semester. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following: To assist and carry out traditional, digital and event marketing activities to fulfill goals and objectives set forth by the Miller Fabrication Solutions marketing strategy. The successful intern(s) will have the opportunity to develop his/her portfolio as a result of completed marketing projects.
- Produce and analyze monthly recruiting statistics, in comparison to overall recruiting goals
- Review existing SEO for all web pages; provide optimization suggestions, based on missing meta data or low-performing analytics
- Create and schedule weekly social media content in relation to the monthly content calendar, social trends, local events, and other creative developments
- Categorize and label all imagery within HubSpot and ShareFile software, in order to filter images by people, processes, time frame and equipment
- Create and distribute the monthly Miller newsletter, including A/B testing
- Create and schedule e-mail communications as needed
- Other marketing activities as needed
- Must uphold Miller’s core values of being accountable, respectful, coachable, and honest
Education and/or experience level
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business with a concentration in marketing and a current GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum commitment of 10 hours a week
Safety and Workplace Organization Requirements
- The successful intern will give full attention to all tasks.
- The successful intern will follow all safety policies/practices/guidelines and will ensure all safety requirements are met or exceeded when performing all tasks.
- The successful intern will work to identify hazards and unusual circumstances and will assist in the continual improvement of safety practices and procedures.
- The successful intern will participate in safety training programs.
- The successful intern will ask questions, share and apply learning.
- The successful intern will request help (if needed) to do all the work safely
Personal Protection Equipment (As required in production area)
- Must wear safety glasses with side shields (ANSI Z87.1-1989.)
- Must wear steel-toed safety shoes (ANSI Z41-1991.)
- Must wear hearing protection
- Must wear hard hat
The fine print: The on-going growth and dynamic nature of Miller Fabrication Solutions may require this job description to change. Changes in the job description will be at the sole discretion of management. This description is intended as an outline of the principal duties of the position; other duties may be assigned to further the interest of Miller Fabrication Solutions. A major portion of this position (at least 50% of the job) requires the individual to maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that the individual gets along with customers, clients, co-workers and management. This also includes presenting a professional appearance appropriate with your job responsibilities as well as presenting a professional attitude representing Miller Fabrication Solutions.
Miller Fabrication Solutions is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on his or her age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, or because he or she is an individual with a disability, protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and local laws.