|Job Location:||Brookville, PA|
Accountable · Respectful · Coachable · Honest
Clerical Assistants work within their assigned department in supporting day-to-day activities including but not limited to answering phones, writing memos, receiving invoices, generating invoices, documenting expenditures, and setting up company functions. The appropriate candidate would also have a strong understanding of accounting and business practices.
- Answering phones.
- Transferring calls.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Assisting with office events.
- Assisting with expenditures.
- Assisting with billing.
Safety Requirements & Physical Demands
The safety requirements and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee must sit, stand, and walk for extended periods of time.
- Employee must be able to read, see, hear, and speak English.
- Position requires limited physical exertion. Incumbent will rarely be required to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 50 pounds, and larger amounts with assistance.
- The work location includes a warehouse and fabrication shop setting, which will expose the employee to dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, and loud noises.
- Employee must wear Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including gloves, safety glasses, ear protection and steel-toed boots, and any other PPE as required in the production area. PPE will be provided by the company with the exception of steel-toed boots.
- Employee will give full attention to all tasks.
- Employee will follow all safety policies/practices/guidelines and will ensure all safety requirements are met or exceeded when performing all tasks.
- Employee will work to identify hazards and unusual circumstances and will assist in the continual improvement of safety practices and procedures.
- Employee will participate in safety training programs.
- Employee will ask questions, share and apply learning.
- Employee will request help (if needed) to do all work safely.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The on-going growth and dynamic nature of Miller Fabrication Solutions may require this job description to change. Changes in the job description will be at the sole discretion of management. This description is intended as an outline of the principal duties of the position; other duties may be assigned to further the interest of Miller Fabrication Solutions.
Miller Fabrication Solutions is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on his or her age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, or because he or she is an individual with a disability, protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and local laws.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: